Monday, April 11, 2011

A new direction


Seeing as how I've been up for at least the last 18 hours my writing may come off a little sloppy. Anywho, I was out this morning enjoying this very summer-like spring day, and I was also shooting in a style I plan to put in effect for my creative portrait packages. I'm not sure what I'm going to call it yet, but I have heard it referred to as multiplicity, so feel free to throw out some ideas cuz my brain hurts right now.. 

As you can obviously see, this portrait technique employs multiple me's and you's. I'm envisioning quite a variety of creativity to be involved with this idea.. It opens a door to another hallway of possibilities in portrait shooting. As each individuals personality (or personalities) beat to different drums, I imagine images that speak of what we're made of, not to mention how we feel at given times..

I plan on adding this possible option into any individuals portrait session sometime this year. There are limitations and special conditions to successfully achieving this style of shooting though. Not to mention a little heftier cost added in due to the amount of post processing, but it is for those who want something unique, a bit out of the box.. I believe it's worth it. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment