Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Camille


'   So I am asking myself, "Do I have time for this? This blog thing?" I suppose I can try my best to keep up on it. I'm working on pulling together new material s for packages, new album options for weddings, prints, etc. Gearing up,and getting dressed up for view by the general public and those who may need my services. A revamp of the website is another project in the works, and it will all tie in together nicely when it's done. . The object is for me here is to post past and current photo projects, sharing my experience, and keeping people updated with where I'm at, and what I've done. If anyone is interested that is... There may be a few that I cannot slip publicly yet, but the time will come. 
  Camille's executive headshots was one of the most recent shoots I've had. Being easy on the eyes it wasn't too difficult to pull off. The location was the office of the magazine I shoot for.. visit them on Facebook..
   I knew Camille from those golden years of high school, the ones I don't remember very well. Anyway, I had used some softboxes and strobe flash for some of the shots, but the one that was the primary choice(pictured) was taken in the natural light of the conference room. Oddly enough, this room was used again for a similar shoot in top secret project to be revealed in the near future... Visit Camille's website at:  http://www.camillebugden.com/

Stephen

1 comment: