Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weddings

Wedding season is upon us again, and I am excited about the bookings I have this year. Each wedding is it's own unique adventure. Family, friends, and beautiful atmosphere's. Laughing, crying, joy and dancing.. I walk out of every wedding truly feeling captivated by the day and it's excitement.
I offer a few really simple wedding packages, and I'm working on incorporating a few extra options this year, including engagement sessions. I also pair up with another awesome local photographer and friend for many of the wedding events, Shane Izykowski.
If you're planning a wedding in the near future, and these images speak to you, contact me at info@stephenlippay.com
570.369.0722
covering northeast Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and beyond..






















No comments:

Post a Comment